CDP Webcast Certification
The CDP offers coaches and trainers a convenient way to become CDP certified through a series of interactive webcasts.
- Certification material including the Technical Guide and Interpretive Considerations are sent to participants via mail or electronic delivery.
- An opportunity is provided to take the CDP-I and receive an individual feedback report.
- Participant joins a webcast hosted by a CDP Master Trainer to learn the key principles of the instrument, how to analyze the CDP, facilitating feedback, and the development plan.
- Participant requests a one-to-one video conference with one of our CDP Master Trainers to conduct a mock feedback session.
CDP Study Materials Provided
- Technical Guide
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- PowerPoint presentations (to produce color overhead slides)
- Three sample Feedback Reports
- The Development Guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach.
- Video-“How to Prepare Feedback”
Approximate Time Requirements
- Initial Pre-Work Preparation, 1-2 hours
- CDP Certification Webcast, 4 hours
- One-on-one meeting and mock feedback session, 1 hour