CDP Webcast Certification
CDP Certification Webcasts offer coaches and trainers a convenient way to become certified in the CDP.
- Complete a small amount of pre-work.
- Take the CDP-I and receive your own individual feedback report.
- Join a webcast hosted by a CDP Master Trainer to learn the key principles of the instrument, how to analyze the feedback report and facilitate a feedback session, and specific strategies for creating effective development plans.
- Conduct a mock feedback session with a CDP Master Trainer via a one-to-one video conference
CDP Study Materials
- Technical Guide
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Three Sample Feedback Reports
- Development Guide (Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach)
- Video-“How to Prepare Feedback”
Approximate Time Requirements
- Initial Pre-Work Preparation, 1-2 hours
- CDP Certification Webcast, 4 hours
- One-on-one meeting and mock feedback session, 1 hour