Independent Study Certification
The CDP offers coaches and trainers the opportunity to be certified through self-study.
- All required course materials needed to be certified for self-study are sent via mail or electronic delivery.
- An opportunity is provided to take the CDP and receive an individual feedback report.
- Participant completes self-study on the key principles of the instrument, how to analyze the CDP, facilitating feedback, and the development plan.
- Participant requests a one-to-one meeting via teleconference with one of our certified master instructors.
- The participant will have the opportunity to ask the master instructor any questions and will conduct a mock feedback session.
CDP Study Materials Provided
- Technical Manual
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- CD-ROM containing PowerPoint presentations (to produce color overhead slides)
- Three sample Feedback Reports
- The Development Guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach.
- Marketing Presentation
- Video-“How to Prepare Feedback”
Approximate Time Requirements
- Initial Preparation 6-8 hours
- CDP Certification Lesson 2 hours