- Complete the assigned pre-work.
- Take the CDP-I and receive your own individual feedback report.
- Join a webinar hosted by a CDP Master Trainer to learn the key principles of the instrument, how to analyze the feedback report and facilitate a feedback session, and specific strategies for creating effective development plans.
- Conduct a mock feedback session with a CDP Master Trainer via a one-to-one video conference.
CDP Study Materials
- Technical Guide
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Three Sample Feedback Reports
- Development Guide (Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach)
- Video-“How to Prepare Feedback”
Approximate Time Requirements
- Initial Pre-Work and Overall Preparation, 3-5 hours
- CDP Certification Webinars, 5 hours
- One-on-one meeting and mock feedback session, 1.5 hours
CDP Certification Registration Fee: $995
Upcoming CDP Certification Webinar Dates
To become certified, session #1 and #2 must be attended along with meeting the other requirements. If the webinar dates do not meet scheduling requirements, a one-on-one certification session is available for an additional fee. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.