The Certified Workplace Trainer course (CT) is a 3-day training program designed to teach managers practical, realistic techniques for managing workplace conflict.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HR Practitioners, Line Managers, and External Consultants.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies to managers
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution seminars
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- This program qualifies for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.